Thursday, July 8, 2010

Still here

I was quietly prodded today to give an update...which I have wanted to do for days but just haven't had the heart to do it We are still the same, at home and trying to stay here, are days are very up and down and I find myself so incredibly grateful for the small moments of time that Kyle feels well and is happy...

We are moving ahead with Columbus again and are waiting for a date from them to come back.

Instead of a big update please just remember to keep our Kyle close to your hearts..please.

XO
Kate

9 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely--I always do xoxo

Shari said...

I keep Kyle and your family in my prayers daily. You are an amazing Mommy and I am so very thankful your beautiful children have YOU!

Patty, Alex, Adrian Lexis Mommy said...

Hi Kate:

Although I amy not write everyday as I hped to remember that you & your beautiful super hero KYLE & family are always in my heart & thoughts. Adrian prays everynight for Kyle's bubu.

We love you.

Patty

Jen said...

Praying <3

Lauren said...

That's where we keep you guys always.

xoxoxoxo
Lauren

Tommie said...

Much love to you all, Kate.

Heather said...

Been thinking of you.Sending love and prayers.

Mary A Rackliff said...

Every second of every day...Love and Support to Kyle and his family!

Sarah said...

Hello. thank you for the update. Kyle is always close to my heart so it won't be hard to follow through with your request. I am so happy that you have enough strength to find the joy in the good moments you can have with kyle. I hope that the Columbus docs can shed some light on the situation and truly help kyle.