Saturday, February 7, 2009

Out of sort


I'm feeling out of sorts tonight, we should be leaving tomorrow for Pittsburgh and I feel somewhat anxious that we are not. Oddly enough we've had a few good days with Kyle and for some reason I feel nervous about that also. Guarded, nervous that if I let some of the peace creep in I'll get smacked again soon...

Kyle has been pretty good the last two days...it's been nice...

We are on hold right now, waiting to hear from Boston Children's Hospital...Kyle's GI dr believes we can get almost all if not all of his testing done down there, so we are back to waiting again. Hoping we can keep Kyle comfortable and happy until we can get some more answers.
I know that this picture has nothing to do with this blog, but I feel so badly that Jack goes so unmentioned at times...here's a picture of my littlest baby..he melts me every time.


Hope your all having a great weekend!

Love

K

1 comments:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

I'm so sorry the you are so guarded. I wish it could just be a normal day for you...no pain, no worries, no fear.

I hope that Boston comes through for Kyle.

As for that precious Jack...I so can't wait to squeeze him this summer!

XOXO,
Jac