Monday, April 20, 2009

Pneumonia

Just a quick update...Kyle now has pneumonia. We are at his max for oral steroids and antibiotics, if you all could keep him in your thoughts and prayers I would so appreciate that...he's been through so much, this kid needs and deserves a break!~

We havn't been able to tell if the medicine is helping or hurting the situation, with the steroids so high it makes everything else all screwed up!

I'll update tomorrow...hoping to keep him home and in his own bed!


Love
K

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh Kate. I just kept shaking my head reading this. I'm so sorry. You are all in my thoughts.

Hugs,
Lauren

Robin said...

Kate,

I am so sorry. You and Kyle are in my thoughts and prayers. I really am so sorry that he is sick.

Robin

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Let me know how his appt goes later today.

Love him! Love YOU!

J

projects topics said...




seminar topics
seminar ideas
project topic
projects topics