Monday, May 25, 2009

Naughty

Yah...Big (aka Kyle) has been naughty. Super naughty..and while quite honestly when he's naughty I secretly cheer (he wasn't naughty for 3 1/2 years!) the last two days I have not been cheering..(secretly or otherwise!)
I can't figure out what it's all about he has had a change in meds...he has been a little under the weather, he hasn't been tolerating his g tube feeds well...I mean really this could all add up to a little 4 year old who just wants to be pissed at the world. Can't really blame him! :)
We should hear more from his Dr's on Tuesday or Wednesday....looking for a date to have the j tube placed and a muscle biopsy done.

So send us some patience...and maybe a big ole glass of wine for the Momma! ;)

Hugs
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY...thank a soldier today! They have given us more than we realize.
Kate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear things are not going well. Hope you have some answers soon.
Maybe our boys have been talking, Phoenix has been in the naughty stage lately to!
Hugs!
Angela

Unknown said...

OMG - Sullivan almost got left at the lake this weekend (okay, not really...) because I am SICK of his behavior! I mean really.

XOXO - tell Big only 2 months until he *has* to give me a big hug. :)

K

Lauren said...

Hey,

Oooh I could take some notes from Big for my tantrum. ;)

I will be keeping you guys in my thoughts and hope the doctors will have some news for you.

Lauren

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Man, and we decided to get Big and the Mickster together this summer? Oh wow! What were we thinking??? LOL

Naughty or not, I just love that little guy.

Let me know what the docs say and dates for his procedures.

Love you all!
Jac