Thursday, February 4, 2010

here and settled

We arrived inpatient yesterday morning and Kyle as usual quickly settled into our hospital routine. This am we will go down for his new g/j tube and a new PICC line. I will update when we get back up...I'm so hoping for no bumps and a smooth sedation. I have to say as much as I hate being here, and I mean really hate being here, esp when both kids at home are struggling so badly....the way the nurse and dr's treat Kyle is a huge comfort. So very grateful for that.

xoxo
Kate

3 comments:

Mel said...

Been thinking of you! And still today! Hugs and kisses! Mel

Lauren said...

I woke up thinkin' of you guys and am so glad to see an update. I'll be stalkin' today hoping that things go as smooth as possible.

I'm so thankful the nurses and doctors you have are wonderful and treat KYLE for the truly amazing lil' man he is!

Lauren

Heather said...

Hoping and praying for an easy go of it for you all.Especially sweet Kyle.Hang in there momma... your doing great.