Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Need your help!

My family has been so incredibly blessed, although the last 4 years have been incredibly trying for us and for Kyle we have always been so lucky to have the most amazing family, friends, neighbors, and care givers. I ask that today you all take a minute and pray for a very special little boy named Samuel. http://missyknight.blogspot.com/ I meet Sammy's mom through my March of Dimes Share site and I instantly felt connected to her, like Kyle her little boy has a feeding tube, and struggles with his lungs. When I got the honor of meeting this sweet Mom face to face I instantly felt like she understood me. Sammy is very, very sick. I'm asking you all to pray and to pray hard for them.


Thank you...
Love
K

1 comments:

Kelly said...

What an awesome friend you are Peep. Thanks for posting this. I'm praying really, really hard.

Peep