Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh my!


I have so much to update but I needed to post this....Mark, the kids and I were able to go to Sunday River for most of this week...it was amazing!



  • Grocery's and Gas $100.00

  • Ski lessons and rental equipment for the kids $500.00

  • Seeing our preemie ski like the other kids..... PRICELESS

I apoligize for the fuzzy picture, our digital camera is broken....of course! So I had to take this picture of Kyle with my phone...I promise to update on Pittsburgh tomorrow!

The kids that they told us might now make it, was skiing...I can't tell you how much we needed to see this right now!

xoxo

7 comments:

Miracle Monster Mommy said...

Oh how I love me some Kyle on skis!!!! I love that you were able to take this trip as a family - and that everyone was able to participate - it absolutely made my day to see that pic!!!
XOXOXO
carissa

Darcy @ m3b said...

Oh I can understand why this is so meaningful.

I would simply faint to see my preemie on skis. What a remarkable journey!

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Such awesomeness!!! Melts my heart to see him sans 02 and skiing! Just priceless!

XOXO,
Jac

Lauren said...

Kate-

How darn cool is that!? Sky's the limit!

Lauren

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing. :)

Just Me said...

I just can't get over seeing Big on the snow...in the cold......with NO OXYGEN attached to him! Seriously, this makes me realize prayers, hopes and dreams come true! I love that kid, and his mama too!

Mel said...

Holy Smokes...that is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! What a great picture! Love, Mel