Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boston

Where do I start??? The appointment was good and bad, I guess..Basically we are waiting for an inpatient appointment for further testing, we did blood work today and we will see what those results say. The doctor we saw was great, he listened to what we had to say and based on that and all the testing we've had done already we will move ahead with some invasive testing. Clearly something is wrong, I don't want to fill this blog with all the speculations we talked about today, it wasn't easy to hear. I have always said that knowledge is power...I truly believe that..and while my head is telling me we need more answers it made my heart hurt to think about it. I thank god for Share and for the friends I've made through blogging, the resources I've been able to find...after our appointment I immediately sent a text to Missy (Sammy V's Mom) I needed her knowledge and her input and she made me feel more knowledgeable, which always helps me. We are home, and I'm trying to stay away from the Internet, cheese and rice ( ;) ) that darn google! Thank you all for the support, love and well wishes that you sent me...we are so lucky to have such an amazing group of family and friends behind us.
We are looking at a 4-6 week wait for the inpatient testing...
Kate

4 comments:

Aileigh said...

Hang in there! I have been thinking of you and Kyle. I can't imagine how you must feel at this point. Exhausted is a word that comes to mind. Let me know if you need anything.

Hugs and Love,
Aimee

Unknown said...

XOXOXO.

Get off the internet (do NOT use WebMD!! :)) and wait for the blood test results.

Love you, sorry I couldn't talk long yesterday.

Kara

Lauren said...

You guys were in my thoughts all day today, and last night since that was your morning. Knowledge can be so wonderful and terrifying at the same time. You know we're all here for all the ups, downs and inbetweens.

Yes. WebMD is evil. ;)

Lauren

littlewonders said...

Thinking of you!

Burger