Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack

Oh, it's been an amazing day...Jack turned 3 today...I'll admit I cried numerous times today, I can't begin to tell you what I would do to go back in time and have Jack all over again. When Jack was born Kyle was 16 months old, not walking, talking or sleeping through the night. I never did get to appreciate Jack's baby days...I slept about an hour a night and was a nervous wreck. I can't go back, but I tell you I appreciate this little kid so much..he makes my heart so happy..

As for Kyle, I will update with a more complete blog tomorrow, I didn't get into details about our Boston trip because I had not fully digested the info we got. I promise to share that with you all tomorrow...today we are hanging as a family and fully appreciating life.

xoxo
K

1 comments:

Aileigh said...

I didn't realize how close Jack and Ryan are in age! Happy Birthday to Jack! :) Hope you had a wonderful day!

Love,
Aimee