Tuesday, March 3, 2009

vacation






We took the family. along with my brother and his family and my sister and her family down to Boston to the Children's Museum and to the CocoKey indoor water park this weekend. It was a blast! The kids were perfect...everything went wonderful. We had some moments of pain issues for Kyle but I think we are getting so good at seeing the signs that we can head alot of it off at the pass. His bowels are not working..so we've had to intervene a lot, but our BIG appointment is on March 12th at Children's...the cool thing was that we were able to keep him off his oxygen for a good part of the time at the Children's Museum. I'm starting to get nervous about Boston, I can't tell you how hopeful I am for some help, we are maxed out on medications so I'm praying....that this Dr can help...if not off to Cincinnati we go...I'm done waiting for results, we need to start being more aggressive!
If you all get a chance please visit http://www.zoerose.org this is an amazing website, I have been following this Mom for a long time her blog is http://3sorrells.blogspot.com/ and she is an amazing Momma to triplets.
Love
K

4 comments:

Aileigh said...

How wonderful! He looks like he is having a blast in that one picture! Praying more than ever for some answers! :)

Anonymous said...

What great pics! Looks like a lot of fun!
I hope you have answers soon, sending lots of prayers.
Hope you have a great week!
Angela

littlewonders said...

Oh it warms my heart to see Kyle in the water with no O2 on! You just made my day!

Anonymous said...

Kate,
Oh my gosh, the song that plays on your blog is from Curious George?
When Tucker was in the NICU, I had a quote from this song over his bed.
I love this song, it reminds me of Tucker, (and Kyle) such a sweet little boy who lets us know that nothing is impossible. Thank you so much for sharing Kyle's story, you are so strong and such an inspiration,
Kyle looks like he had fun on the trip!
Leigh, mom to Tucker