Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ramblings

This will be quick...I think ;) It's been a rough night, not any major changes or shifts...just the small things that seem to be adding up. Because Kyle is sick so much he hardly ever complains...if Kyle is complaining of pain or not feeling well, it's concerning. Tonight he was doing both, chest pains again, belly pains again and as I tucked him into bed he looked at me and said...Momma...I'm still sick. His sweet strong face crumpled and it hurt me to my core. Ahhh, breaks me in two. Just came back from his room to check his blood sugars and they are way to high again...something is going on... we just don't know what yet. I'm feeling very concerned. Very worried...I know him so well...something is not right.


Hoping for a restful night and some answers tomorrow.

XO
Kate

8 comments:

Shari said...

Oh Kate! We Mommas know when something is wrong and it feels awful! Praying he doesn't get any worse and can start improving. My heart is with you Kate.

Karri said...

I'll be praying that you have a restful night, his sugar levels come down, his pain fades, and tomorrow brings some answers.
Hugs.

Jessica said...

So sorry...you know better than anyone. Thinking of you.xoxoxox

Madisons mom said...

So sorry Kate. So unfair. I think of Kyle and you every single day. I love your little peanut so much and my heart aches for solutions for him. Praying for a restful night.
Love you!!!
Jessica

Madisons Mom said...

So sorry Kate. So unfair. I think of Kyle and you every single day. I love your little peanut so much and my heart aches for solutions for him. Praying for a restful night.
Love you!!!
Jessica

Unknown said...

Hope Kyle felt better this morning and that you got some rest. Praying for some answers, solutions and relief from pain

littlewonders said...

Huge hugs are being sent your way, and only good thoughts are being sent upward. Hoping you have a Dr. Pepper to help ya through the day :)

Shawna said...

I hope things were better today Kate! Keep your head up, and a smile on your face!