Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's me

It's me God...yah the one who swore I would never ask you for another thing...the one that goes through my MIL and my Mom who are up there in heaven....the one who prays daily to those two incredible women, the one who basically begs them to turn something in Kyle's favor.

I am now pleading with you, in my head and in writing to please stop the madness....I don't understand any of this, can't begin to wrap my brain around 5 years of hospitals and pain and heartache. I know that I am grateful for Kyle and his fight, it's taught me more than I ever needed to know. But enough. Now we are dealing with a high fever and more pain....Kyle is beyond tired but yet still smiles and tries to be a 5 year old boy. God..you've made every and any point you have needed to make, we get that life is precious and short, that it should be valued and loved. We get that there is nothing we wouldn't do for any of our children, we get that our children love each other more deeply than anything I thought possible. We get that we need to respect and love others.

So I now ask you, pray to you that you give our Kyle a break, so that he can be 5 and go home and play with "his kids". Please.

XO
Kate

15 comments:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Amen. We pray and beg for healing and home.

xoxo
J

Lauren said...

Oh Kate. We're holding you close.

Lauren

Weerock said...

If he can't hear that...

XOXO

D

Jessica said...

Blessings to Kyle. Continue to stay strong. I am sending good warm hugs your way!

Mrs. Miller said...

Thinking of you all the time.

Erin

Mel said...

Dear God....did you hear her?

Always & Respectfully,
Mel

Shari said...

Yes God: please answer her prayer! Please God, give them a break! They so deserve it! Love you Kate!

Sarah said...

Hi Kate.

I am SO SORRY for all that has gone on over the past few weeks! Poor Kyle! Poor family! I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling. Your strength helps me get through what I have to with Quinn, i hope you know that. Keep fighting. thinking of you, your family and Kyle.

Anonymous said...

Kate:

As I read you rpost you brought tears to my eyes & I also ask God my mom & Akexander to keep an eye over Kyle & make him feel better soon. As I know Kyle is a stron boy actually a tiny HERO who is full of love & I know God is going to hear our prayers.

Please as you know you are in my heart & not a night or day go by that we are not hinking of KYLE & praying not only our family but we asked friends as well. I am also offering a rosary on his name. Please know we are here . with Love

Patty

Patty, Alex, Adrian Lexis Mommy said...

Kate:

hi I thought this may bring a little smile Last night Adrian woke up at 3:00 am & in his sleep or half awake said *mommy prayer for KYLE PLEASE< KYLE* & today again before he went to bed he said *prayer for KYLE* As he does that everynight. We love you & KYLE. XOXOXO

Patty

Stacy said...

Oh Kate, he had to have heard this one.
xoxoxo
Stacy

Jackie said...

I hope that God is listening, Kate. I know we all do. There are so many prayers going out to you and Kyle, God's got to hear it right?

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I'm here, I'm praying, and I'm thinking of ya'll daily! I'm praying for peace and comfort until the answers are found.

Big Hugs!!
Tracy

Tommie said...

My prayers join your and countless others inundating God's inbox. Please, please, please let Kyle be five. Let him go home to his kids and his beautiful, amazing parents. Please...

jenelle said...

Praying as well Kate.

Jenn