Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not ready


I have realized through this 5 year process with Kyle that no matter how hard I try I can't stop time, I can't freeze it....So many times this weekend I wanted to do just that, slow down the time, make the days longer. But at the end of the day I know that Kyle needs this, he knows he needs this....he pulled out his suitcase this morning...ready to pack for tomorrow. We have spent the weekend together, doing things that normally we would probably shield him from, like swimming...I was a wreck petrified he was going to slip or something, but he was so happy that it made it all worth it. So this is short, I'm off to play wii with the kids! :) One of my bf's will be updating the fb page and this page tomorrow....as always thank you for your support, love, thoughts and prayers.


xo

K
Oh and yes..the goggles are missing a lenses, but he didn't care, he just wanted to look like his sister! ;)

9 comments:

Weerock said...

Love you guys.
XOXO

D

Unknown said...

Kyle looks so cute with his one eyed-goggle.You all are in my prayers-With Love-Mrs. Valerie

Sharlene said...

Hugs, love, and prayers!
XOXO

Stacy said...

Sending all my love and prayers to Kyle and your whole family.
Stacy

Jessica ~ Madisons mom ~ said...

I cannot get you off my mind today. I am sending all the love and prayers I have in me your way. Love you guys!!!
xoxo
Jessica

Lauren said...

Thinking of you guys!

And someone with FB send me the updates!! Kyle might be the one person in the world who can get me to join FB!! ;)

xoxoxo,
Lauren

Lindsay said...

Ohhhh...i just love him!!! He has such a sweet soul and I just can't get enough pictures! I will be praying CONSTANTLY tomorrow and looking forward to updates. Hugs to you and your hubby.......and Jack and Alex as well. Take one moment at a time

LOVE
lindsay

Amy said...

Hugs and love to you all.
xoxo

Heidi said...

awwww, Ive never such smart looking goggles! SO sweet, Im glad he was able to enjoy some swim time. PRAYING, praying, praying. Will keep looking for updates, hugs...
Heidi & Jack.