Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update from the ICU

It's been a long day...I wanted to jump on and thank you all for the prayers, and love and continued support that you show our family. I will be updating in the am with a more detailed post, surgery did not go the way we had hoped but I do want to get more details and understand some things before I post them. Kyle is in the ICU and is in and out of sleep, he has some pain and is extremely swollen but he is doing as well as can be expected. His temp is up so we are watching that closely....

Again..thank you...our sweet boy is beyond brave. His spirit and love continues to amaze us every day.
XO
Kate

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Kyle, you and your family are in my prayers during this time.

Heather said...

Prayers continue for your little warrior man.

Lauren said...

The whole St. Clair family is brave! We are keeping you in our thoughts.

xoxo,
All of us!

The Phamily Matriarch said...

We love y'all all so much. He gets his strength from his mama!

Xoxo
J

Unknown said...

Thinking of all of you.

Amy said...

Thought of Kyle right when I woke up today...sending all of my love his way

Brayden'smom said...

Your family is in my prayers. Hoping things get better for Kyle soon.

We Care said...

Everyone at Angel Flight Northeast is praying for Kyle and for his family.

Jessica said...

Kate you guys are the strongest family I know. Love you guys. Sorry it didnt go as planned but praying he finds relief soon. Praying for you as always.

MJ said...

I will pray for you and your sweet boy.

Jessica said...

Praying for relief. Hugs and much love from Team Bracy

Heidi said...

Praying for your sweet boy, hoping he's doing well today--
hugs, hugs, hugs,--
Heidi & Jack.