Tomorrow Kyle goes back to pre-school. His Mommy is a nervous wreck, he is BEYOND excited. He's asked me about 15 times today if he's still going. He has only gone 5 days this year due to all the hospital time and surgery we've been having lately. I'm feeling the pressure, his case worker sent me an email that the school district here wants to meet about him starting kindergarten next year...how do think about that when your petrified to think about a month from now. Six months ago I felt hopeful about Kyle getting on the big yellow school bus...now...I'm not sure what I feel.
So if you can...wish us luck for tomorrow..I know it may sound silly..but going back is so huge to him..I worry he'll have a fever or his pain will be to bad and I'll have to say no...
For all those waiting and emailing about where we are taking Kyle....Mark and I have made a choice on the hospital but we haven't had a chance to talk to our families yet..and we also meet with his team here on Friday to finalize everything. I promise to update Friday night with details.