Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blood Transfusion and central line out..

Kyle is scheduled to hit the OR around noon. He also needs a blood transfusion, his hemoglobin is really low....the dr's are not sure why his levels are dropping and they are running more tests now...I can honestly say I'm not very happy about this, I have a pit in my stomach....

I need to have confidence in the team here to be making the right calls for him but I feel nervous and anxious right now.

Will update when he's out of surgery.

XO
K

4 comments:

Weerock said...

Love you guys. Tons. XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love this site! Thank you sooo much for all your posts!

Lauren said...

Thinkin' of you guys.

Laure

Unknown said...

Kate,
Got back in town last night and saw your updates this afternoon. I can't imagine your anxiety level with all of this struggling, and just wish I could help in some way. Healing prayers and thoughts to ALL of you continue...thanks for updating...you're never far from our thoughts.
Elaine