Saturday, December 12, 2009

Trying to take it one day at a time


We still are not seeing the improvement we need to see. After emailing back and forth late into the day yesterday with Kyle's surgeon we are now slowing realizing that we are still in the same position we were before surgery. Kyle's bile output overnight is still to high, his bile (at least some of it) is still going in the wrong direction and the output is to much. The hardest part of this is that we haven't even attempted feeds yet and we all know that if we do the bile will just keep increasing. That magically fix we had desperately hoped for is still not there....it was a difficult night.


But today is a new day...we continue hoping that we will see something...something positive from all of this. Our little boy went through alot last week...I still refuse to believe that was all for nothing.


xoxo

K

5 comments:

Mel said...

I'm thinking a little Christmas magic would be appropriate right about now!! I'll see what I can do! Love you all! Mel XOXO

Lauren said...

Oh Kate. My heart is so heavy with this news.

As a pro- one day-er at a time-er I will be hoping with all my hope that each day brings you closer to the answers that are needed.

Much love,
Lauren

Lauren said...

Oh Kate. My heart is so heavy with this news.

As a pro- one day-er at a time-er I will be hoping with all my hope that each day brings you closer to the answers that are needed.

Much love,
Lauren

The Phamily Matriarch said...

I refuse to think that as well! I know we were all hoping for better results. Hopefully, in the long run this surgery was needed...we just can see it now. I'm holding onto hope.

Love y'all oodles. Love all the pictures from below...give them a big squeeze for me.

XOXO
J

Murfreesboro Waterproofing said...

Awesome blog youu have here