Friday, March 5, 2010

Amazing

We have a flight...a wonderful, perfect flight that will get Kyle comfortably and safely to Columbus...I am in complete panic over getting all the last minute things we need and I don't have time right this minute...but I owe thank yous to so many people. I will post again tonight.


At times it's easy to feel alone, scared and desperate...yesterday was one of those days....within hours of that every emotion I had was in reverse...the love, support and hope we were shown yesterday is something I can't even begin to explain.

Thank you....from a Mom who has HOPE.

xoxo
K

10 comments:

Mel said...

Hope is a beautiful thing...hang onto it with everything you've got! Love you Honey...Love Kyle! This trip is the turn-around! I can feel it! Love, Mel, Warren, Morgan & Casey

Lauren said...

xoxoxo,
Lauren

Shari said...

Oh Kate! I am so glad! I didn't write anything else yesterday because I didn't want to disappoint when Jack said he wouldn't be able to fly you to Columbus. I am so glad there were lots of others rooting on your behalf and helping. I am praying they find the help for your little boy. He so deserves it!

Missy said...

Kate,

We are all on this journey with you, every step of the way. We all felt the despair along with you yesterday and that is why so many of us wanted to help. We love you, Kyle, and the entire family and we all have hope for Columbus!

Missy

Heather said...

Hope ... never let go of that.Even in the darkest of moments,it is there.

So happy for you.For Kyle.Our prayers continue here in California.

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

I read your post on Inspire and I'm so glad to come here and find out that you have a flight! Praying!!!

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Sorry, I meant to say I read your friend's post on your behalf! :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!

Jessica said...

Dear Kate, I know how your heart must be in your throat as monday approaches- I am praying for you and Kyle and this trip. That the drs can help and will have insight and answers. Thank God the flight came through- what a last-minute stress you didn't need!

~Jessica

Mary R. said...

Kate, You are an Amazing Mother. I will be thinking of You, Mark, Kyle, Jack and Alex. I will continue to pray and hold positive thoughts..Mary R