Thursday, March 4, 2010

Humbled


It's hard to put into words what has gone on around our house today...we got (or I should say what we didn't get ) After weeks of asking Kyle's MAINE CARE to make sure his medical flights would be all set we finally had to realize today that they were not going to be of any help. So it started with one sweet amazing friend to post our plea on Facebook....and the next thing I knew it caught off like wildfire. Mark and I both have spent the last 5 hours fielding calls, and emails, and facebook messages from people who are beyond so willing to help. It's humbling and emotional.


You see this is our chance....we dont have more time to waste, Kyle needs this. We need to see this team...we feel as though they are our last chance. Kyle is our world...he's our baby....he's strong, and brave and amazing. I sometimes feel like words can be empty, but please know...we say with love and heart wrenching truth...thank you.


We have 3 strong options right now...three different groups from all over the country trying to help us...I will update as soon as I have more.


XO

Kate

9 comments:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Big, big LOVE coming to y'all!!!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear there are 3 strong leads! Praying for you guys. <3

Mommy to 4+ Miracles said...

SO SO happy to hear this :)

hugs.

Stacey

Lauren said...

You know were all just humbled to be able to share a sliver of this journey with you.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

Sarah said...

I really hope you are able to get the flight that he needs! If all else fails, drive... I know and understand your reasoning for not wanting to drive, but you are right, he needs this opportunity. i hope they will be able to give you some insight to his stomach issues. Thinking of you always!

Anonymous said...

As soon as my opened, my thought were of you and Kyle. Thank you so much for the update!

Love and Hugs,
Yolonda

Chuck Cain said...

I don't know your family, but was trying to help via the facebook efforts and our friends with 3-4 degrees of separation. I just heard from Kara that you found a flight!!! That is great. God bless you and good luck.
Chuck Cain

Miracle Monster Mommy said...

That picture of Kyle cracks me up - him to a T! We *heart* you and your family. You so deserve this - like I said Great things come to Great people!
Love you!!!
Carissa

Darcy @ m3b said...

Hey Kate -

Was also trying to network on Kyle's behalf yesterday. Stacey let me know you were searching for flights.

I'm so happy to hear that some kind souls are offering to help a little boy who so deserves some pain relief and a break.

I'm rooting for you guys!

Darcy