Thursday, March 4, 2010

We need help.

I hate asking for help. We are scheduled to be in Columbus for Kyle on Monday...we need to be there by 9 am....our insurance dropped the ball and did not get the flight we need. Kyle can not fly commercial, he is on TPN 18 hours a day and also on oxygen. We as of now have no way to get to Columbus. We will drive if we need to but we are extremely concerned about Kyle riding in a car away from a hospital for 16-18 hours.

Please. If you know of anyone who can help I would be so incredibly grateful. We have contacted Angel Flights and they were so wonderful but their mid west chapter needs a 5 day notice. We missed that by today.

XO
Kate

6 comments:

Lance said...

Oh my gosh Kate, who at your insurance company do I come over and bop very angrily on the head?!?!

I'll make sure Lance puts it on his Facebook... and post on our blog you just never know.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Kate I dont know anyone personally, but I have posted the request on fb and myspace. I also sent on a email to my all of my contacts. I pray someone know someone who may know someone.

Love and hugs,
Yolonda

Shari said...

Oh! I could bop that insurance company! I can only imagine your stress level. I have my word out to medical flight pilots I know personally to see if they can help. I will let you know ASAP!

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

I have one more avenue Kate. I am trying.

Anonymous said...

Kate - we are all praying for Kyle's flight !