Sunday, March 7, 2010

We are here







I haven't had time to edit our pictures but I have to post a couple...our pilot...who Kyle liked to call Captain Dale was AMAZING...he's was pretty excited when we handed him a bunch of lobsters that my friend Mariah had packed up for us fresh this am to give to him....it was the best way for us to say thank you! (mariah....you guys are amazing)






So we are here and settled into the hotel. We go inpatient tomorrow morning at 9 am...I will update as the week goes on and I have a few really amazing friends who can update for me when I can't. Tomorrow is a get settled day and meet with the team here...all procedures and testing start on Tuesday.






Little tired...I was up with Jack most of the night...poor kid has the stomach flu. I swear I never feel like I'm in the right place...it was horrible leaving him today.






xoxo



K






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you had to leave one baby sick at home to take care of another precious baby that desperately needs help. You do what you have to do even though it's hard. Will hold you and your family in my prayers, and I truly hope that Kyle gets what he needs.

Another Mother

Mel said...

So glad to hear you have arrived! I love the pictures you posted! I hoping for a good nights rest for all of you and will be thinking of you tomorrow!

Love you all!
Mel
XOXOXO

Amy said...

So thrilled that it worked out and that you have arrived safely. Thinking of you guys!

Lauren said...

Loving all the pictures! I'm so glad you are there safe and sound! Thank you Captain Dale!!

Lauren